Copyright Agent/Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been reproduced on the Emerson Platform in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information in writing to Emerson’s Copyright Agent at the following address:
120 Boylston Street
Boston, Mass. 02116
Or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of the material that you claim to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, such as address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed.